PARENT DATA CONFIRMATION
The District uses an online process to confirm your student's enrollment data.
成人抖音破解版appThe data confirmation window is accessed through the parent portal.
OPENING DATES FOR PARENT DATA CONFIRMATION (DO NOT ACCESS BEFORE YOUR DATE OR YOUR PROGRESS WILL NOT BE SAVED)
Elementary - August 4, 2020
Middle & High Schools - July 20, 2020
To access your BUSD Parent Portal account, go to the .
成人抖音破解版appIf you do not have access to a computer, please contact your school site. You may also contact Student Services as 818-729-4467 to make an appointment to use a computer in the Student Services lobby. Assistance will be provided while observing social distancing guidelines and masks are required. Please only have one family member at these appointments if possible.
Current BUSD Students can begin with Step 1 below.
Newly Enrolled Students Your email and login ARE NOT the same as those used to enroll your student. You will need the codes from the automated email handy (if you do not have them, please contact your school site to obtain them to establish a portal account for the new student)
成人抖音破解版appStep 1: Go to . (Use the same email address previously used to login to the account).
成人抖音破解版appStep 2: Follow the prompts to read through the materials and select choices when prompted.
Step 3: You will be prompted to print out the “Acknowledgement of Rights and Responsibilities (20-21).
成人抖音破解版appStep 4: You will need to sign this form and do one of the following:
- Scan and upload the document (no electronic signatures can be accepted)
- Take a picture of the signed document, email it to yourself, and then upload it
- Drop a signed, hard copy off at the District Office beginning July 20 from 8 am to 5pm (please label with your school site at the bottom)
Step 5: Printed emergency cards are not necessary this year. However, please be sure to update your emergency contact information in Aeries so we have current phone numbers and emails.
In addition, you may receive an email from your child’s school as we get closer to the first week of school requesting you to upload or return specific signed school documents. Please follow individual school directions regarding school document return. You may also drop off your school site documents at the BUSD office at 1900 W. Olive Avenue beginning July 20 (august 4 for Elementary) between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Please contact your school directly for general Parent Portal (PP) questions, such as enrollment questions, receiving another copy of the Parent Portal letter, codes needed from the automatic email, password reset, adding another child to the account, etc., or reference the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below. School Contact information is available on the district website and can be accessed quickly by using the highlighted link.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties accessing the parent portal only, please email us at AtHomeSupport@burbankusd.org成人抖音破解版app or call (818) 729-4579 for assistance.
成人抖音破解版appAll parent(s)/guardian(s) will need to complete data confirmation in order to register for the new school year.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR PARENT DATA CONFIRMATION
I TRIED TO USE THE SAME EMAIL/PASSWORD COMBINATION AS I USED TO ENROLL MY STUDENT.WHY DOESN’T THAT WORK? 成人抖音破解版appThe enrollment email/password combination is only for that purpose. You should have received an automated email when you enrolled your student. If you did not receive this email, you must contact your school site.The email will contain codes that you must use to create a new account for your student. You can then use email/password combination that you want but you must establish a new account for the first time.
2. MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED. HOW DO I CHANGE IT IN THE PORTAL? If your email address has changed you must login with your original email address and password and then click in the upper right hand corner to update your email address.
3. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. If you are logging in and have forgotten your password, please click on the Forgot Password link and a temporary password will be emailed to you. Data Confirmation can only be completed on the PARENT account.
4. I HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT FOR AN OLDER SIBLING? HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR A NEW SIBLING AND LINK THEM TOGETHER? Once you obtain your Parent Portal codes for the new student and establish an account for them using your preferred email/password combination, you can click on the option provided in the upper right hand corner of your student’s portal page and link your children together.
5. I HAVE LOST MY PORTAL EMAIL AND CODES. Please contact your school site. You must obtain the codes in person from them.
6. I NEED TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS BUT THE PORTAL WON’T LET ME. All address changes must occur at your school site and will not be completed without a current utility bill or a document from a utility company in your name with the new address. If you are moving to a new school residence area, you will need to visit Student Services first and then take your information to the school site.
7. OUR FAMILY NEEDS TWO SEPARATE PARENT ACCOUNTS. HOW TO WE DO THAT? Each person needs the individualized codes in the parent portal letter obtained from the school site. Each parent can use their own email address to set up separate accounts. For our students whose parents do not reside in the same home, each custodial parent can request a letter. You must obtain the letter in person from them. As these codes are part of your Student’s confidential information, we cannot give them to anyone over the phone or via email.
8. WE DON’T HAVE A COMPUTER OR SCANNER. HOW CAN WE COMPLETE PDC? If you don’t have access to a computer, please contact your school site for assistance. If you don’t have a scanner to scan documents to email, you can take a picture of the signed document and email it to yourself and then upload it.
9. I AM HAVING TROUBLE COMPLETING PDC ON MY COMPUTER. The Parent Portal software seems to work best if you are using Google Chrome to complete PDC. Try logging out and switching your browser to Google.