PARENT DATA CONFIRMATION
The District uses an online process to confirm your student's enrollment data.
The data confirmation window is accessed through the parent portal.
To access your BUSD Parent Portal account, go to the .
成人抖音破解版appYou must use the same email address previously used to login to the account.
If your email address has changed you must login with your original email address and password and then click in the upper right hand corner to update your email address.
If you are logging in and have forgotten your password, please click on the Forgot Password link and a temporary password will be emailed to you. Data Confirmation can only be completed on the PARENT account.
NEWLY ENROLLED STUDENTS
成人抖音破解版appFor newly enrolled students, please know that your email and login ARE NOT the same as those used to enroll your student.
If you do not have an existing account, please contact the school and they will provide you with the parent portal letter that has instructions and an individual access code for setting up an account.
In order to receive teacher assignments or class schedules, you must return the following to your child’s school:
- Annual Notification Acknowledgement sign off sheet (complete, sign and print)
- Emergency Card needs to be printed in order to complete the Data Confirmation Process (click the small gray button at the bottom of the final Parent Data Confirmation page)
- School site documents required to be printed, signed and returned to school
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with accessing the parent portal, please try a different web browser. Parents have had most success using Chrome. You may also email us at AtHomeSupport@burbankusd.org or you can call (818) 729-4579. For all other portal issues please contact your school site directly.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR PARENT DATA CONFIRMATION
1. I TRIED TO USE THE SAME EMAIL/PASSWORD COMBINATION AS I USED TO ENROLL MY STUDENT. WHY DOESN’T THAT WORK?
The enrollment email/password combination is only for that purpose. You must obtain a Parent Portal letter from your school site. The letter will contain codes that you must use to create a new account for your student. You can then use email/password combination that you want but you must establish a new account for the first time.
2. I HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT FOR AN OLDER SIBLING? HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR THE NEW SIBLING AND LINK THEM TOGETHER?
Once you obtain your Parent Portal letter for the new student, login using the account you have for the older sibling. You can click on the option provided in the upper right hand corner of your student’s portal page to "Add New Student To Your account", enter the info from your parent letter and link your children together.
3. I HAVE COMPLETED DATA CONFIRMATION BUT I CAN’T FIND THE SPOT TO PRINT MY EMERGENCY CARD.
At the bottom of the final page in Data Confirmation, there is a small grey button labeled “Print Emergency Card”. You must print it off, check it, sign it, and return it to your school site.
4. I HAVE LOST MY PORTAL LETTER OR NEED AN ADDITIONAL LETTER FOR MY FORMER SPOUSE.
Please contact your school site. You must obtain the letter in person from them. As these codes are part of your Student’s confidential information, we cannot give them to you over the phone or via email.
5. I NEED TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS BUT THE PORTAL WON’T LET ME.
All address changes must occur at your school site and will not be completed without a current utility bill or a document from a utility company in your name with the new address. If you are moving to a new school residence area, you will need to visit Student Services first and then take your information to the school site.
6. OUR FAMILY NEEDS TWO SEPARATE PARENT ACCOUNTS. HOW TO WE DO THAT?
Each person needs the individualized codes in the parent portal letter obtained from the school site. Each parent can use their own email address to set up separate accounts. For our students whose parents do not reside in the same home, each custodial parent can request a letter. You must obtain the letter in person from them. As these codes are part of your Student’s confidential information, we cannot give them to anyone over the phone or via email.